To the front of the property timber alternative UPVC windows where chosen to given the look of a timber windows in keeping with many of the neighbouring properties.
Benefits of Evolution windows.
- Low maintenance of UPVC.
- Exceptional A rating energy performance
- Can be supplied in a range of colours no need to regularly paint window to achieve desired look.
- Traditional interior hardware such as monkey tail handles and peg stays.
- Available with a 45mm deep, authentic cill
- 28mm double glazing
- Available with traditional Georgian bar, leaded glass or clear glass
- Discreet trickle ventilation available
To find out more information on the Evolution window range please use the link below.
To the rear of the property Allstyle aluminium windows where choosen to give a modern look with the sleek sighlines and powder coated fasarde.
Benefits of Allstyle aluminium windows.
- Slimline sight lines.
- High security.
- Energy efficient double glazing.
- Multipoint steel locking system.
- Unique masked trickle vent for a more stylish window.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Low maintenance powdercoated aluminium frame.
To find out more information on the Allstyle window range please use the link below.
The roof lantern was supplied from our Skyprism range in powder coated grey aluminium to match the windows to the rear of the property.
Benefits of Skyprism aluminium roof light
- Celsius glass available.
- Up to 44mm triple glazing.
- Thin 40mm glazing bars allowing more light in.
- Overall U-value of as low as 0.7 W/m2 k.
To find out more information on the Skyprism range please use the link below.