Allstyle Curtain Walling
The Allstyle curtain walling SC-Frame is ideally suited for use on low to medium rise facades, including large showrooms and shopfronts, particularly where ease of installing large panes of glass is a requirement. Offering the advantage of rapid construction on site and the benefit of minimal loose components, the factory made framework is an ideal choice for both the smaller and larger scale installations.
- Tolerance according to DIN 1725
- Sealings: E.P.D.M. according to DIN 7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394.
- Tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of "Plexi glass" combined with vulcanised rubber.
- Co-extruded profiles: according to DIN7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394, tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of "Plexi glass" combined with vulcanised rubber.
- Thermal break: E.P.D.M. isolator and co-extruded pressure plate.
- Electrostatic Powder coating: according to the guidelines of A.P.A. Qualicoat in most of the current RAL colours. Option of different colours on internal and external faces (dual colour).
- Anondisation in satin or bronze colours with EWAA/EURAS - Qualinod quality label.
- Mullions: Various
- Transoms: Various
- Mullion Width: 55mm
- Sealing: with extruded E.D.P.M rubbers and co-extruded clamping strips.
- Glazing: Single glazed: 6, 10 and 12mm
- Double glazed: 24, 28 and 32mm